More than 80 percent of the funding FUSION receives annually comes from community support. The generosity of individuals, businesses,
foundations and community groups makes it possible to continue our mission of providing housing and support services to homeless families
in the Federal Way, Washington, area.
FUSION owns and manages three single-family homes, 10 condos, a duplex, and a fourplex building.
Operational Expenses for Each Housing Unit
- Case Management $450 a month ~ $5,400 annually
- Condominium Dues $250 a month ~ $3,000 annually
- Maintenance and Supplies $150 a month ~ $1,800 annually
- Utilities and Insurance $200 a month ~ $2,400 annually
- Total Expenses $1,050 a month ~ $12,600 annually
Homelessness can be eliminated, one family at a time. You can help
Ways We Need Your Help
There are many ways you can help families move from homelessness to self-sufficiency. We gratefully welcome:
— Do you have a professional service to donate, time and talent to share, a few hours to join with like-minded volunteers on special projects?
Get started here